You will ride your chosen test for the judge/clinician. Then the judge will discuss the test and coach you
on the movements that need improvement. You may re-ride the test or use all of your scheduled time
working on the movements with the judge. Each horse will be allotted 30 minutes.
$50 per test
|Test Choice:||USEF Eventing Tests: Preliminary, Training, Novice & Beg – Novice Tests will be ridden in a small arena. Intermediate & Advanced will be ridden in a standard arena.
USDF Introductory Tests: Tests A, B & C will be ridden in a small arena.
USEF Dressage Tests: All USEF Dressage Tests will be ridden in a standard arena.
|Stabling Information||Limited Stabling available $25 per night.|
|Camping Information||10 campsites with power & water $25/night|
|Opening Date||Receipt of Flyer|
|Closing date||Wednesday prior to clinic date (entries must be in hand by closing date)If the clinic fills early, you will be put on the waiting list and notified. Times will be emailed on Wednesday night prior to show. No refunds after the closing date unless your slot can be filled.|
Tentative Time Schedule
• Check-in at the show office: Friday, 3:00-5pm and Saturday after 7:00 am.
• First ride Saturday will go at 8:00 am.
• Ride times will be emailed and posted on
• USEF bitting and saddler rules apply.
• A current Coggins is required for all horses on grounds.
• All riders must wear ASTM/SEI approved helmets with harness secured when mounted.
• Dressage Training Level and above (non-CT dressage) will be ridden in a large arena.
• All dogs must be leashed at all times.
• Food service (snacks & drinks) available on the grounds.
• Grounds fee: anyone schooling horses on the grounds that are not been entered in the Ride-a-Test must check in at the Secretary’s office with a current negative Coggins, pay a grounds fee of $10, sign a release, and obtain a number.